FOR REGIONAL ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL IMPACT
We walk the talk and started with creating a self-made case-study:
Production of a fine leather handbag with the Starnberger leather tailor Alexandra Neger’
The leather bag ‘Free&Fabulous’ was designed by HeadsHigh!-founder Stephanie Schmelcher-Mändle, who spends many hours a week traveling on the train for work-related reasons.
The bags are currently made to order by the Starnberg leather tailor Alexandra Neger
THE PRODUCT: Free&Fabulous
A handmade leather bag as SocialShoppingStatement
- designed by a business woman for business women & bag lovers
- regionally made from ecologically tanned, German leather
- TravelHack 1: two side pockets integrated into the design for moist bottles and small wet umbrellas
- TravelHack2: trolley loop with a closable inside pocket
- We donate 10% of the profit to enable two women affected by breast cancer to go on a LebensHeldin!- healing weekend to enjoy carrying their HeadsHigh! again
- The more bags we sell, the more opportunities we can offer! We are planning a crowd funding campaign at the end of 2020 enabling us to:
- award partial orders to regional, social funding workshops
- create internships e.g. for refugees or disadvantaged students
Bags available in the ‘master leather tailor’s workshop Alexandra Neger’, Hanfelder Straße 14, 82319 Starnberg and from August on via the HeadsHigh!-online-shop
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING US?
- Do you know of small shops who might want to support the HeadsHigh! mission and would include the Free&Fabulous bag in their offer?
- Do you have contacts to local leather workshops in Germany who might be interested to become production partners?
- Do you know of refugee and sponsorship workshops who might be interested in becoming cooperation partners for the second, non-leather collection?
- Tell your network about us, share links and make conscious social shopping statements